Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Music

I'm working on a document at work today so I brought my iRiver in with me to tune out those around me. I have a folder on it called Random Music in which I have a bunch of random songs that string together into some pretty interesting listening. It just struck me how varied my tastes can be. Here is a sample of some of the tunes I'm rocking to today:

Badly Drawn Boy - About a Boy
Barry Manilow - Mandy
Billy Bragg, Wilco & Natalie Merchant - Birds & Ships
Blink 182 - I Miss You
Billy Vera & The Beaters - At This Moment
Billy Joel & Elton John - Piano Man
Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
Del Amitri - Always The Last To Know
Elliott Smith - Harvest Moon
Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly
Garth Brooks - Long Neck Bottle
Gomez - Tijuana Lady
Johnathan Richmond - I Was Dancing In A Lesbian Bar
Jem - Just A Ride
Jon Bon Jovi - Always
Joni Mitchell - A Case of You
Kid Rock - Cowboy
Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man
Matthew Sweet - Let Me Be The One
Neil Diamond - I Am I Said
Nora Jones - Come Away
Pop-O-Pies - Truckin'
REM - Mrs. Robinson
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
Ryan Adams - Firecracker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop-O-Pies! I'm tired of traveling I want to stop at McDonalds!

Unknown said...

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD ROOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKK!

I wanna subscribe to your playlist...

Roberta said...

Tijuana Lady? Wow, there's a song about me?!

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.