Thursday, May 29, 2008

Courtney's Goals

How do you track goals and development, as well as stumble and falls?

I was thinking about this yesterday. If you do an Internet search there are sites for tracking your finance goals, weight loss goals, fitness goals, task management goals, etc. And then there are sites where you can track all of these at once, in any combination that you choose.

Yesterday I signed up for one of these sites - Joe's Goals. It is actually called a habit tracker. You arrange your habits as either positive or negative (fitness positive, alcohol negative, etc.). Then you track each time that you do something positive in a day by giving it a green check. Negative you get a red x.

I think I'll try it for a while and see how it goes. You can see my progress in the box I've inserted on the right side of this blog.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.