Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Luck Christy

My friend Christy who has On Focus Photo is having a booth at her first fair this weekend. Her photos are awesome! If you're going to be at the University Street Fair this weekend stop by her booth. Here is information from Christy herself:

For the past few months I've been working hard to build my new business, On Focus Photo, and I wanted to get the word out that my first festival is coming up this weekend (May 17-18). I'll have a booth at the University District Street Fair, and I'll be selling my matted prints, note cards, and bookmarks. If you find yourself out that way, please stop by and say hi. I'd love to see a friendly face.

When: Saturday, May 17 (10am to 7pm) and Sunday, May 18 (10am to 6pm)
Where: Located in the heart of the University District on University Way NE
How much: The Street Fair is free
What: I sell matted prints, note cards, and bookmarks I make from my photos

At the University Street Fair this weekend, I'll be in spot 431, which you can see on this map: http://www.udistrictchamber.org/StreetFair/StreetFairMap.html

Good luck Christy!

1 comment:

Folly Blaine said...

Thank you, Courtney! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.