Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Tubing!

Saturday the niece's talked Grandpa into taking them tubing behind his boat. Ella went first. Every few minutes you would see her little thumb pop up asking for Grandpa to go FASTER! Tubing is a definite prerequisite for being a lake kid so Ella is fitting right in. She went round, and round, and round:

ellatube

One of the highlights of this past weekend for me was when Sadie turned to me and said "Aunt Courtney, you're my best friend!". How cute is that. She decided that she'd like to try tubing for the first time, but only if I would go with her. So Grandpa pulled her and I around the lake and the entire time we sang "Let me tell you 'bout my best friend" with some lyrics of our own! Check out the thumbs up action:

cjhsadietube

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.