Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'll Need All The Encouragement I Can Get

This just in. Do you want to help me on my journey to walk 60 miles in this years Breast Cancer 3day? Send me a letter that I'll get at camp! Your words of encouragement and support will help me go that extra mile. Here are the details!

You’ve Got Mail
There’s nothing like a letter from a loved one to inspire you to keep going. Your friends, family and supporters can write a letter to you, which we’ll deliver to you on the event at the Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office inside the 3-Day Cafe.

Send letters to:
Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office
ATTN: COURTNEY HOUSE
Participant ID:1300307
P.O. Box 70316
Seattle, WA 98107

Envelopes only, please. No boxes or large packages. Mail must be postmarked no later than September 2nd in order to ensure delivery at the Breast Cancer 3-Day Camp Post Office.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.