Friday, February 13, 2009

Hello Friday!

Can you believe it is Friday already?  I can't.  Where did the week go?

Ever since I started this new job I come in, sit down, work like crazy, and look up to notice it is time to go home.

Time is flying.

It is good to be busy and productive.  After a year of being bored and not much use.  However, I hope I'm not missing the world going by.

In other news, a really good friend of mine was laid off this week.  After 25 years with the same company. 

Stupid, lame, hate you economic downturn.

He's awesome though and will land on his feet I am sure.

But boy does that suck.

I'm holding onto my job with both hands and my teeth.

1 comment:

Lisa and company said...

Yay for Fridays!!!
All of the construction guys at my husband's job are about to be laid off. There just isn't any new construction or remodels going on. Travis does service so we are lucky that way but the stores are even slowing down on their service calls and preventative maintenance.
Things are probably going to get worse before they get better too so it is scary.
Jet is adorable though!!!

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.