Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

Wow this past weekend flew by.

Friday after work we went out to West 5 for dinner, stopped and picked up cupcakes for desert, and went home to watch the new Battlestar Galactica and Joss Whedon's new show Dollhouse.  Both were excellent.  I love how Joss always uses his "people" and how awesome Eliza Dushku is.

Saturday we took Jet to the dog park.  Jet LOVES the dog park.  He ran, and ran, and ran, and ran.  He met a cute little white dog and they chased each other in circles for a half hour at least.  He also met two French Bulldogs that I wanted to take home, and a couple of Corgi's that could live with me too.  As much fun as the dog park is for him, I think it is just as much fun for us.  I love meeting all the dogs and bragging about how awesome Jet is to other owners.

After we completly tired him out we dropped him at home and headed downtown for lunch at Palomino, drinks at Mexico, and a viewing of Twighlight at Pacific Place.  I didn't really have high expectations for the movie so I was pleasantly surprised by how enjoyable it was.  After the movie we headed back to West Seattle to Beveridge Place for a nightcap and some Cribbage.   I won both games.  Go me.

Oh, and Chris got me a BBQ and 5 lbs of Gummy Bears for Valentine's day.  My husband rocks.

Yesterday I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned the house and then emailed a bunch of cleaning companies for quotes.  I'll spend my lunch money on a cleaning company if it means I don't have to dust ever again.

And here it is Monday and I'm back at work.  Seems like everyone I know has today off, except me.  Oh well, at least I still have a paycheck coming in!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Courtney,
I was given the link to your blog by Cathy Jones, the person who you bought Jet from. I am the one who brought him into this world, and I am so happy to know that he finally has the loving, wonderful home that he deserves! You can visit his mom, dad, and siblings on my site here: www.briobostons.com
Thank you again for giving Jet a wonderful home!
Kim Rutherford

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.