Friday, August 14, 2009

Condoms Overseas

I did a quick Google search today for tips on what to pack for our European adventure. I typed in Packing List for Europe. The first result was of course from Rick Steves. The third result though caught my eye because it was titled: The Ultimate Packing List for European Travel.

I mean it said Ultimate, doesn't that sound perfect.

So I followed the link and began to read through the list. Seemed almost a duplicate of Rick Steves' list until I got to the "Keeping Clean" section where I stumbled upon this:

Is this true? Do the Europeans know?? Have we offered to share our Condom wisdom and safety standards with the rest of the globe?

I don't remember ever hearing about a population explosion in Europe caused by shoddy condoms.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.