Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Dreamforce'10

I'm in San Francisco this week for my 7th Dreamforce event. Dreamforce is the annual users conference for Salesforce.com.

To give you an idea of the growth that Salesforce has had, the first year I came to dream force there were a handful of partner booths, the entire conference was held in a hotel, and we were bused to the closing keynote.

This year Dreamforce has taken over Moscone (conference center) North, South, and West in downtown San Francisco. The line for this morning's keynote was thousands long at 8am this morning for a 9am start. They are expecting over 30k attendees this year, and that number doesn't include all of those who are watching around the globe on the live feed!

Needless to say, the growth has been phenomenal, but I am far from surprised.

I'm looking forward to this morning's keynote and hearing about what is coming next for this company with a rocket pack on.

Haven't heard of Salesforce.com? It is time you checked them out!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.