Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Showered With Gifts

We had a fabulous Christmas (other than that part where I was sick for 2 weeks straight). We celebrated with Chris's family the weekend before at Grandma's house in Olympia and we were showered with gifts. The following weekend we took a trek over the hills to Wenatchee to spend a few days with my parents and once again were showered with gifts. We also received a few gift showering packages along the way. I decided to make a photo collage of my gifts so I can remember them next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no quilt pic? How's it working out, fit ok?
Sandi

KikiRiki said...

I couldn't google it :)
It is working out great, fits perfect! Soooo warm! Chris is home sick under it right now :(

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.