Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dream Sequence Part 2

I was traveling to NYC with my parents and we ended up at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville which was apparently a man made island off the coast. There was a giant statue of Jimmy Buffett, that if you put a quarter in it would talk to you. I put a quarter in and it sang Cheeseburger in Paradise. Also at Margaritaville I swam in a pool of margaritas with dolphins and sharks, and was playing a game with a cast of pirates to be the first to find the salt. Some little kid beat me to it and I gave him a dirty look that made him cry. According to the map on the wall of my hotel room (which was way out in the suburbs, while my parents were staying right downtown) NYC is a suburb of Pasco, WA. So, instead of meeting my parents downtown, I went and met Chris to go fly-fishing. And then my friend Matt walked by pushing a corpse on a gurney.

I'm pretty glad I woke up when I did.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.