Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is the day before Thanksgiving and I'm sitting here at work. Only a few more hours and I'll be off for 4 whole days!! Tonight Chris and I will prepare the house, and the kitties, for the invasion of my parents. I'm pretty excited, and Chris is handling it very well. Percy is going to get a bath in anticipation of Grandpa's arrival. My father is allergic to Percy and it helps if I give him baths. I'm sure Percy is very excited.

Last night was Chris's company Holiday Party. They held it at the Sheraton this year. We met up with some of his coworkers beforehand at Palomino. Was a very nice evening. I love getting all dressed up fancy for a night downtown. And Chris looked damn handsome in his suit!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.