Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day

Do you know how hard it is to type on a laptop keyboard with a 21 pound cat determined to actually be on your lap at the same time. Now he's licking my hand as I type. Apparently he has something to say here. I think it is "why haven't you fed me wet foods yet this morning, quit typing and feed me wet foods". Yep, I'm pretty sure that is it......

My parents should be here in 5 to 6 hours. Turkey is in the brine, pie has been made, sweet taters are ready to go, cranberry chutney is finished, and the kitchen is sort of clean. I think we're about ready. Of course, I went to bed at 9pm last night and Chris did all of the work (except for the pie, I made that!). I haven't been able to eat much this past week, so hopefully Thanksgiving dinner doesn't kill me!

I should go walk today. The 1/2 marathon is in 3 days.

Ok, apparently Percy really needs some attention, more later.....

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.