Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update - Grrrr

It is 5:11pm on Chris's birthday and he just ran home to check on our situation. Still no power. According to the Seattle City Light website 99% of their customers have power. That puts us in the lucky 1%. I find this most unacceptable.

To celebrate his birthday he will be heading downtown to meet me for a dinner at Union Square Grill and then home to a dark cold house to open presents. I kind of wish I had splurged and got him some firewood, a lantern or a generator for his birthday. I guess it is too late for that.

Today is also the 1 year anniversary of our engagement. It was one year ago tonight that we had dinner to celebrate his birthday at Anthony's @ Pier 66 and then when we arrived at home he proposed out on the end of our dock at the Portage Bay apartment. What a crazy, fun, eventful year it has been!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.