Monday, December 11, 2006

Where does it go...

Wasn't it just Friday? This weekend was a blur of parties and shopping....
Friday night we went out to dinner in Fremont with Chris's sister and her beau. We went to Dad Watson's, the site of Chris and I's first date. They have the best burger....the Communication Breakdown...order it with Tots and I'm a happy camper.

Saturday I joined the Warming Hut Hotties for a training walk. They are a team for the 3-day 60 mile breast cancer walk in August. I'm going to join their team this year. Should be a good experience for a very good cause.

After the walk was over I hit the stores. The big huge box stores. Yep that's right, I used my powers for evil and bought from the evil empires (Costco, Target, GI Joes, ToysRUs, Ross, etc). I got all my shopping done and I still have money in the bank. Now I see why the little guys are going out of business. I feel bad, yes........

Saturday night was the night of parties. We were invited to 6 parties. We attended 3. We dressed up all fancy. It was a blast. Great food, good friends, happy times.

Yesterday was a catch up day. Wrapped presents, grocery shopped, cleaned the house, watch romantic comedies on TV. I also went to a Holiday open house an ex co-worker of mine was throwing. Lots of other current and ex-coworkers standing around talking about work. The food was amazing though, and sparkling pomegranate juice spiked with 7-up and vodka is QUITE tasty....mmmm.....

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.