Friday, January 05, 2007

All Decked Out

So apparently if you need to get new ski boots, you also need to get new pants, jacket and hat to go with said boots. Even if said clothes don't match said boots. Yep, that's what I said. I went to REI last night and purchased my new boots and left my skis there to get adjusted. When I got to work this morning I had an email from the REI outlet stating that numerous items were an additional 20% off their already reduced prices. I found a pair of ski pants, a jacket and a really awesome hat. They were all already 50% and then to top it off an additional 20% off! I'm so excited. Now I have to sit and wait for them to be delivered to the store, which for some reason takes about a week, even though the Kent warehouse is only about 10 miles away. Still better than paying $20 for shipping! I can't wait to go skiing next weekend and try all my new stuff out!

In other news, the grandparent's computer is once again causing them grief so Chris and I will travel south to Olympia tomorrow morning to try and straighten it out..........Chris is very excited to go since I agreed that after we leave their house we can stop briefly at the Nisqually whatchamacallit place and do a walk about. That's one of his most favorite things to do....walk slowly through nature. Me, I want to walk fast and get wherever it is I'm going. I'll do laps and he'll enjoy nature. Should be fun...

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.