Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snow? Are you out there?

So we're supposed to have this huge storm today with snow and thunder and what not. Well, I can tell you, it's not here. It's cold, damn cold, but there is no snow falling and no thunder. I guess it is still pretty early. I'm sure the worst of it will hit right when I'm trying to get home from school tonight. The guy I ride home with has this Giant Car though and I'm sure it could plow through most anything......I hope.

In exciting news, I think Chris and I have decided to purchase a VW GTI. We're looking for an in town car that is still sporty and fun. We've done a lot of research and I think we'll go with this VW GTI. We're going to test drive them on Saturday. We've also signed up for the Costco Auto Buying program. Hopefully that will get us a good deal! All that being said, if you know anyone interested in a 2000 Subaru Imprezza Outback with fairly low miles let me know. We've got one we'll need to unload!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.