Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm on my way!

So far I've raised $270 towards my $2,200 goal for the 3 day Breast Cancer Walk! Not bad for my first few days of fund raising.

To top it off I'm averaging 17,000 steps this week! I've been to the gym 3 days in a row (8,000 steps a trip), taken the long way to the bus stop every morning (3,500 steps a day), and tried to walk to everybody in my office rather than call them on the phone! I'm feeling pretty good about myself, of course I'm really tired now and I have class tonight.

Oh well, I'm sure the instructor will keep me awake with his tales of Procurement and Contract Management. The Mini-Storage example from last class really kept me on the edge of my seat.

*yawn*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is 16,990 more steps than I am looking to accomplish.

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.