Friday, May 04, 2007

Impulse Buying

So apparently if you are me a sleeping bag is an impulse buy. I headed to REI today at lunch to check out the Anniversary Sale that started today and runs through May 13th.

I was thinking that I might need a new pair of trail shoes and some socks for the upcoming walk but I ended up leaving with a sleeping bag.

Granted, Chris and I have been talking of getting a new sack for some time now but there wasn't really anything in the works. I got to the store, walked through the huge front door, and there they were. Tons of awesome bags all on sale. I ended up picking the North Face Cat's Meow. I got the Men's Regular addition so that Chris and I can both use it if necessary (not together...shesh).

I'm actually really excited about it. It's been years since I've had a new sleeping bag. Maybe I'll try it out tonight!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.