Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dream Sequence

Last night I had a strange dream. I remember being happy, being with my family, enjoying good times. And then, all of a sudden, I had a giant gaping wound in my side. I started yelling for Chris to take me to the hospital. We got in the car and started driving and driving and driving. We couldn't find an emergency room, or a clinic, or a hospital and my wound was getting bigger and bigger. All of a sudden all went dark and the sounds got dim.

I woke up a bit freaked out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your subconscious is concerned that there aren't any hospitals in West Seattle. If you're going to have an emergency, do it before they tear down the viaduct, unless you want to spend six hours at highline.

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.