Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tribute

Today the world is missing one more great person. Dr. Jim Hagen passed away last night. My mom just called me at work to report the news. He'd been struggling with cancer for sometime and last night lost his battle.

So many of my fondest memories from growing up involve the Hagen family. As long as I can remember knowing people, I remember knowing them. Jim was a kind and happy soul. A great Chiropractor, and a great friend. He will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to his family.

Below is a picture of Dr. Logan, my dad (Dr. Jones) and Dr. Hagen. Three chiropractors enjoying Jim's 60th b'day party.



And her is a funny video I accidentally took with my camera at the party.
Jim Hagen


I'm sure glad I took my camera that day.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.