After they had been gone about 10 minutes I began to watch out the front window for their return. A few minutes later I began to receive text messages from Chris. Here is a transcript:
- Am on north 99
- Whoa! What?!? Are you being kidnapped?
- They seem nice but may be kidnapping me
- Should I call the police?
- Not yet
- Ok keep me posted!
- Took Seneca Exit
- Ok Good
- Waiting to get on s 99 at columbia
- Ok, do they seem interested in the car?
- Hard to say
- Heading s on 99 now
- On w seattle bridge
- On 35th
- Switching drivers at car wash place
- Ok, where are you now?
- Pulling up
- Open g door
Thanks goodness for text messaging/cell phones though, or I probably would have called the police!